Gesendet: Mittwoch, 05. April 2023 um 08:50 Uhr
Von: "Anita Graser" <anitagra...@gmx.at>
An: qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: Call for Grant Proposals 2023
Dear QGIS Community,

Our previous rounds of grant proposals have always been a great success. We are very pleased to announce that this year’s round of grants is now available. The call is open to anybody who wants to make a funded contribution to QGIS, subject to the call conditions outlined in the application form. The deadline for this round is on Tuesday 2023-05-02.

For more details, please read:

We look forward to seeing all your great ideas for improving QGIS!

Regards,
Anita