Le 19/06/2023 à 20:44, Hugh Kelley a écrit :
OK thanks, exactly the general guidance I was looking for. I'll look into upgrading. Is there currently a version that makes things easiest?

QGIS continuous integration uses:

- ubuntu 22.04 for QT5 builds: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.docker/qgis3-qt5-build-deps.dockerfile

- Fedora 38 for QG6 builds: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.docker/qgis3-qt6-build-deps.dockerfile

On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 2:34 PM Even Rouault <even.roua...@spatialys.com> wrote:

    Building recent QGIS versions on 20.04 is going to be quite a lot
    of pain since you'll need indeed to have a qt 5.15 build, and all
    the other auxiliary QT based dependencies build against it.

    I'd suggest you update to 22.04 at least. Or if you don't want to
    do development but can live with released versions, try
    conda-forge builds (cf https://plugins.qgis.org/planet/tag/conda/)