Try "strace -e file your_qgis_server_invocation", it will show you all file i/o

Cheers, Hannes

Am 26.06.23 um 15:38 schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-Developer:
Hi,

I'm testing a QGISserver setup in which the project is cascading a WMTS (MapProxy).

Performance is not so good... so I fiddled with

QGIS_SERVER_CACHE_DIRECTORY=/cache
and even with ??
QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH=/cache

where /cache is a mounted internal cache dir

Is see QGISserver write all the stuff in /cache which I know from QGIS (profile dir) itself:

# from within the container:
# ls /cache
bookmarks.xml  data8  fonts  gdal_pam  oauth2-cache  palettes prepared  qgis-auth.db  qgis.db  symbology-style.db

But I keep seeing a lot of messages in the logs:
QNetworkDiskCache::prepare() unable to open temporary file
QNetworkDiskCache::prepare() unable to open temporary file

So my question is, WHERE does Qt try to create the network cache...

Thanks,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

Aufwind durch Wissen!
Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com

WhereGroup GmbH