Il 12/01/2024 17:51, Selma Vidimlic via QGIS-Developer ha scritto:

This week, I dedicated some time to investigating older issues, attempting to determine whether they still need to remain open. During this process, I came across the issue titled Add a check box in the sublayer selection dialog to control whether system and internal tables should be shown <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues/6908>, it seems like a small change (in documentation), but I'm having trouble finding the "sublayer selection dialog." If someone could explain what that means and how I can access it, I would appreciate it.

Hi Selma,
the "Show system and internal tables" checkbox is visible in the "Select Items to Add" dialog windows displayed when the vector dataset contains multiple layers, e.g. when adding a GeoPackage layer.

Best regards.

Andrea