Hi Mike,

well, this is questionnable. One could just add columns during the session and save the table in another provider.

This should probably be only a soft warning and not something blocking those features.

Please feel free to open an issue with the tag "feature request". Implementation though will not appear by magic (sometimes it does though, we have some magic elves), feature are usually funded by users having this on their critical path.

Best regards

Régis