Hi everyone!

The official docker image of QGIS (https://github.com/qgis/qgis-docker) states:
There are discussions on how to build these images and they are not considered
stable. They are considered as NOT production ready.
I am interested in making the docker image stable, but I have not found a
roadmap or a hint to features that are currently missing to make it "production
ready".
 So far, I only found this thread:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/221

Could you point me to any other relevant discussions, or could you tell me
where I should ask to make this image "ready for production"?

Regards,
Jakob

[cid:siticom-logo-blue-final-black-a-logicalis-company_bc243344-6a69-4e78-9078-76e88dbcc994.png]

Jakob Miksch
Consultant

+49 170 9036956
siticom.online

        siticom GmbH * Bahnhofsplatz 12 * 76137 Karlsruhe * Deutschland
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Hatzipantelis, Stefan Höltken
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Weiterstadt * Amtsgericht Darmstadt * HRB 9276
Umsatzsteuer-ID Nr.: DE 197 925 589