Thank you so much for your support. I sorted out the data. Now you can see:

   Created by  tomchadwin

   Maintainer  andreaordonselli

   Collaborators  andreaordonselli, richardoklinger

   Thanks

   Andrea Ordonselli
   OpenGIS.it

   Da "Lova Andriarimalala" l...@kartoza.com
   A "i...@opengis.it" i...@opengis.it,"qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org"
qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org
   Cc
   Data Sun, 9 Jun 2024 07:09:39 +0000
   Oggetto Re: [QGIS-Developer] qgis plugin repo - I can't upload new releases
after removing myself as a contributor

   Dear Andrea Ordonselli

   According to https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/issues/303 and
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/pull/316, the new maintainer should also
listed in the collaborators field. The state of the original author is
preserved so she/he won’t be (and doesn’t need to be) listed in the
collaborators list. Additionally, you could check the Display “Created by” in
the plugin details checkbox to show the original author user in the plugin
details.

   I’ve restored the qgis2web plugin Maintainer and Collaborators to its
previous state. You should have access to the plugin now.

   Please don't hesitate to ask if you need any more help.

   Best regards,

   Lova

   —

                            Lova Andriarimalala