Goyo,

It worked for me with svn build (8319), although I am having problems with projection settings for layers now...

John

On Apr 4, 2008, at 2:48 PM, Goyo wrote:
Hi All

I have just updated to 0.9.2x1 from Ubuntu Gutsy repository (32 bits) an
cannot make the text import plugin work. I always get a message "The
layer is not a valid layer and cannot be added to the map".

The layers were successfully imported in previous 0.9 versions and even
the simplest files fail now, like

x       y
1       1

I just wanted to test if there are people experimenting the same
regression or I missed something before filing a bug report.

Best regards,

Goyo