Hi Paolo,

the printing enhancements currently developed by Marco Hugentobler are sponsored by the Kanton Solothurn and the City of Uster in Switzerland.

Templates that can be saved and loaded as well as multiple layouts in the project files is definitely something that we want. So chances are high that it will be included in the future. It will need some time though. One after the other ...

I encourage people to test the new printing enhancements prior to the final release of QGIS 1.0. This is important for stabilizing the features and fixing the bugs.

Andreas

Paolo Cavallini wrote:
Marco Hugentobler ha scritto:

The bug is that those buttons are there. I will remove them, thanks for reminding. It seems this functionality was planned in the old composer but never implemented.

Too bad! I hoped we finally had that functionality.
Is someone planning to include it sometimes in the future?
All the best.
pc