El lun, 08-12-2008 a las 19:12 +0100, Martin Dobias escribió:

> On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Carlos Gustavo Ruiz
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > my problem is that qgis can't load the python plugins.. I use Fedora 9 and
> > have installer the qgis, qgis-python and qgis-grass packages..
> > searching my filesystem have found that the export_mapserver and the
> > plugin_installer are in /usr/share/qgis/python/plugins directory but qgis
> > search for the plugins in /usr/lib64/qgis.
>
> First of all, check whether python support in QGIS is working correctly.
> What QGIS version are you running?

Im running QGIS 0.11.0.2 from the fedora repos.. I really dont use the
binaries from http://download.qgis.org/ maybe it could be the best
solution by the moment..

> Does it show any error messages on startup?

No, no error message.. (Im going to copy the console messages when I run
qgis from bash) [1]

> Can you open python console? (in menu Plugins)

No, is no python console present in my qgis.. I can use it in other pc
with windows but not in Fedora..

> > It seems to me that I need to add the /usr/share/qgis/python/plugins and the
> > ~/.qgis/python paths to the python sys path, but I dont know how to do it..
> > or if is a logical solution..
>
> These paths should be automatically added to python's path on QGIS
> startup. You can check that in python console within QGIS:
> and it should give you a list of paths being searched with these two
> at the begin.
>

> Martin

[1] ------- here it is...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ qgis
Debug:
**********************************
Debug: QgsApplication state:
Debug: Prefix       :/usr
Debug: Plugin Path  :/usr/lib64/qgis
Debug: PkgData Path :/usr/share/qgis
Debug: Theme Path   :/usr/share/qgis/themes/default/
Debug: User DB Path :/usr/share/qgis/resources/qgis.db
Debug: **********************************

Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Warning: No valid projection. Unable to set map units.
Debug:
**********************************
Debug: QgsApplication state:
Debug: Prefix       :/usr
Debug: Plugin Path  :/usr/lib64/qgis
Debug: PkgData Path :/usr/share/qgis
Debug: Theme Path   :/usr/share/qgis/themes/default/
Debug: User DB Path :/usr/share/qgis/resources/qgis.db
Debug: **********************************

Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libcopyrightlabelplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libdelimitedtextplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libdelimitedtextprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libgeorefplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libgpsimporterplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libgpxprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libgrassplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libgrassprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libgridmakerplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libmemoryprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libnortharrowplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libogrprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libpggeoprocessingplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libpostgresprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libquickprintplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libscalebarplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libspitplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libwfsplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libwfsprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib64/qgis/libwmsprovider.so