Declan,

I've found that the plugin is very picky about line endings. You will need to use a text editor that can change your line endings from Mac to another format such as DOS or a unix format. Of course, it would be nice for the plugin to not care. I always forget this, and spend a few more minutes than I want recalling the reason and working it out.

Cheers,
John