Thanks for the interest, Augustin.
I've upgraded it to 1.0 API and made a huge change in code so that it
only uses gdal to set the VRT Raster, not xml messing anymore, so the
code should be more stable with gdal.
Again, the plugin is a gui to create a VRT raster colour composite. Gdal
does everything else by itself.
I should say that MANY features are being implemented in gdal through
VRT and other XML stuff (as wms). Maybe we should start thinking about
using VRT for other solutions (Filtering is the first easy one that I
think, but I truly think that gdal can war on the fly using vrt).
Thanks for testing,
MaurĂ­cio de Paulo