Same here on a Ubuntu 8.10 with last stable QGIS version from the ppa repository. The crash appends frequently with small values (<1.0).

Graeme McFerren a écrit :
Hi Paolo

I can confirm the buffer overflow pattern on my 64 bit Intrepid on a Dell D830
running QGIS 1.0.0 stable. I tried to classify 7 polygons with graduated
symbols into 7 classes. Size of dataset: shp - 1.9mb dbf - tiny, few
attributes. Very similar backtrace to what is in trac.

Graeme
Paolo Cavallini <cavall...@faunalia.it> 04/21/09 10:54 AM >>>
Hi all.
Could anybody confirm this bug:
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1485
and possibily provide more detail? I cannot reproduce it on our Debian
64bit boxes.
In general, if users could go through the bugs list, and provide
additional info on the replicability of bugs, that would be useful.
Thanks.

--
Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubey...@limair.asso.fr
Chargé d'études et de maintenance