Hello
Having read on a previous post that the author of manageR is taking
feature requests, I'd like to leave a couple :)

1 - The possibility to import non ASCII characters into manageR. In my
opinion this would be a huge improvement for us non-native english
speakers. I know Carson is aware of this issue, but I can't resist
ringing it again ;)

2 - It would be great if the R help would work under manageR. In fact
I am sure that the help function is the one I am using most often when
doing stuff in R and the one I miss the most in manageR.

3 - I'd also like the ability to choose to dock manageR's window to
the main Qgis window.

4 - The introduction of some basic point-and-click features, such as
the ability to define R's working directory, a file selector for

5 - As kind of a more futuristic (and unrealistic?) request, I think
it would be really cool if manageR could offer some analysis routines
with a friendlier interface. Maybe some dialogs for executing stuff
like kernel density plots, regression analysis, interpolation, ... the
whole shebang. this would make it kind of a gui for spatial analysis
with R.

Thanks for your great work Carson!