Hi Einar,

afaik only DGN from pre V8-Microstation is supported by ogr. V8 was introduced in 2004 so it is very likely that your data are not supported by ogr. If you have Microstation software available I could provide you with a VBA-script that converts dgn to shp.

Bernhard

Andreas Neumann schrieb:
Hi Einar,

DGN should work through the open vector dialogue (provided by OGR). The
newer QGIS releases (I think 1.1. or later) feature a more sophisticated
vector data loader.

Did you try through the vector data loader?

Andreas

PS: see http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_dgn.html for some details on the ogr
dgn provider