Congratulations!
I proposed the same long ago and got a negative answer:

Tim Sutton wrote:
 Hi

 On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 19:34 +0100, Agustin *Lobo* wrote:
.../...

> BTW, priority "minor: *annoyance* or enhancement"
> should not be split in two different categories? I mean that an
enhancement
> could not be of minor priority, and certainly
> not similar to a minor *annoyance*.

 Historically we had many more priority levels but the problem is then
 people dont know how to choose between them and the data contained in
 that field essentially becomes meaningless. In essence an enhancement or
 *annoyance* priority should be used for cases where the functionality of
 QGIS isn't critically impaired (e.g. crashing / corrupting data /
 showing incorrect results) but could be improved in some way. I believe
 that is a good fit for this ticket.

Paolo Cavallini wrote:
Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
I suggest changing the priority:
minor: annoyance or enhancement
minor: annoyance
The current situation is ambiguous: a reporter is lead to think that an
enhancement is to be classified always as minor, even when it's an
important one.

Done - thanks Tim for allowing me to do so.
I would also like to change the component list: the current situation is
sometimes ambiguous. The ideal would be to have a classification system
both user friendly (easy to decide which category the bug belongs to)
and developer friendly (easy to check just the bugs in their respective
areas of interest).
A few possible changes:
- recombine "Plugins" and Python" into "C++ plugins" and "Python plugins"
- combine Translations and Internationalisation
- combine Graphics, Symbology and Marker Symbols
- drop SPIT
- include MapServer export into Python plugins

The current category list is:

        Build/Install
        Data Provider
        Digitising
        Documentation and Help
        Graphics
        GRASS
        GUI
        Internationalisation
        MapCanvas
        Map Legend
        MapServer export
        Marker Symbols
        OGR Layer support
        Plugins
        Printing
        Projection Support
        Project Loading / Saving
        Python
        Rasters
        SPIT
        Symbology
        Translations
        Vectors
        WMS

Comments and other suggestions welcome. It would be great if some
developer would accept to become owner of one or more category.
Furthermore, I'm going to set some more default reports for specific
purposes (eg OSX bugs, etc. - again, suggestions welcome).
All the best.

begin:vcard
fn:Agustin Lobo
n:Lobo;Agustin
org:Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" CSIC
adr:;;Lluis Sole Sabris s/n;Barcelona;;08028;Spain
email;internet:agustin.l...@ija.csic.es
url:http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster
version:2.1
end:vcard