dear all,
                I have installed GRASS and QGIS on Fedora 11. The GRASS problem
is quoted as below. It gets the following message and once it has crashed too.
=============
Starting GRASS ...
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py:14450:
UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch
  warnings.warn("wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch")

The Other QGIS issue is that it shows that it has been installed but it wont
run from the Applications menu.  And, as I try to run it from console by typing
qgis it says "Segmentation fault".

Thanks!
Ambrish Dhaka