Hi Carson,
sorry for the lack of information. I use QGIS 1.3.0 on ubuntu 9.10, with spatialite 1.3.0. I want to retrieve the intersections between the Highways layer (lines) and the Regions layer (polygons), but the intersection ftools tool doesn't complaint and gives an empty result layer. Lauching qgis in a console and calling ftools I get : "Critical: Invalid current SQLite statement" two times, nothing else...

Carson Farmer a écrit :
Hi Lionel,
Hi all,
Can't apply some vectors operations via the ftools toolbox (intersect, convex hull, ...) on layers imported from a spatialite db (the test-2.3.sqlite available at http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite/resources.html).
Is it normal?
Shouldn't be ;-) Could you please supply an error message or description of exactly what is going wrong?

Thanks,

Carson

--
Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubey...@limair.asso.fr