there was a previous reply from borys about the subject: He explained that

Yes, you need to restart qgis to update the status of this particular
plugin.

It's because the Installer is able to reload only the __init__.py file (not
the
whole plugin) and in this plugin metadata is stored in a nested module
which
is not to be reloaded unless you restart QGIS. We're working on complete
plugin reloading while upgrading.

or maybe i should changed my __init__.py file. but this will affect my
release procedure python script, so if i have find more time, i'll do.

--
Regards,
Volkan Osman Kepoglu