Hi all.

I have just downloaded 1.4 and I am liking all the advances (multiple layouts
are very welcome indeed).

However I am having issues with the new symbology. Whilst it all works fine in
the map and the composer, whenever I print (or pdf) using it the symbols or
hatching get incorrectly scaled and end up all large and pixelated. They still
look fine on the screen. If I switch to the old symbology then this doesn't
happen.

I know there have been some scaling issues with printing in the past, yet I was
wondering if I am missing an option somewhere; otherwise all this new symbology
will go to waste.

Thanks

Gary

------
Files attached to this email may be in ISO 26300 format (OASIS Open Document
Format). If you have difficulty opening them, please visit http://iso26300.info
for more information.