k...@birdseyeviewgis.com wrote:

Hello,
I am new to using GRASS via QGIS.  I'm running QGIS 1.4 on a Windows XP
machine.  I created a new Location and Mapset and imported a shapefile.  I
brought it into QGIS and now the Grass Tools button is grayed out.  Shouldn't
those tools be available with a GRASS vector layer in in the TOC?
Clicking on the "Open mapset" button and choosing a mapset should get the toolbox button enabled. You can have a grass layer added to the TOC and then close the mapset (perhaps to open a different one, or to work with the same mapset straight in GRASS itself) and thus disabling the toolbox.
--
Micha
Kurt

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.

--
Micha Silver
Arava Development Co. +972-52-3665918