On 15/04/2010 15:43, M.E.Dodd wrote:
http://www.amanita-photolibrary.co.uk/Untitled-2.png
humm, there does not seem to be any data there
Hummm, indeed. So nothing got imported. Can you just verify that there's no Coordinate system mismatch? (i.e. do you have "on the fly" projection enabled?) I saw in the previous image that the GRASS region was set OK, so that's not the problem. Perhaps try importing a simpler shapefile, european country boundaries for example, from the naturalearthdata.com datasets, just to verify that the procedure works?

-----Original Message-----
From: Micha Silver [mailto:mi...@arava.co.il]
Sent: 15 April 2010 12:05
To: M.E.Dodd
Cc: 'qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org'
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] averaging raster grid

What I was hoping to see was something like this:
http://www.surfaces.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/GrassToolbox.png

Here we can determine how many features, what spatial extent.... Maybe
that will give a hint why you're not seeing anything. Seeing this table
for one of the rasters and the empty vector might be of help.

--
Micha Silver
http://www.surfaces.co.il/