Hi Miguel, Noli!

Miguel, thanks for your hint, I just skimmed your class diagram, looks quite promising. since my stuff is yet experimental, gvSig seems worth a look for sharing components.

- Do you have a public SVN repo for getting the source?

- Does gvsig support selecting and identifying features and querying data such as attributes, area, ....?

more questions will follow ;)

Thanks in advance
Philipp