Hi!

I'm testing a new WMS service.
The service is password protected, but in Qgis, I can connect and get the
available layers and all seems OK until I try to draw the layer.
Qgis fails to to this and tells me: *Could not draw [layername] because:*
and nothing more.
Please name some possible causes for this? (suggestions to complete the
sentence above).
I have tried several image formats and alternate projections with no
difference.
Other public WMS services work as expected.

The environment is Qgis 1.4.0 Enceladus build 12728 on a Windows XP SP3
machine.

Regards, Mats.E