Hi all
I wanted to open a ticket on the GDALTools trac website, but I
couldn't find out how to login, or register for a new account. first
I've tried with my osgeo id, as I usually do with qgis-trac, but it
didn't work. After that I searched for some sort of 'register' option
but couldn't find it. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but could you
please help me out? Thanks

By the way, the ticket I wish to open is related to the 'contour'
command. It should allow the user to input floating point values for
the 'interval between contour lines' spinbox.