Many of you certainly know that under the most recent revisions of QGIS
Trunk, the plugin Value Tool doesn't work under GRASS rasters.

I understand it's a 3rd party plugin, so we can't expect qgis developers to
fix that. Nevertheless does anyone knows if the developer of this great tool
is still on it or is it an abandoned project? If so, maybe it would be a
good idea to think on a similar tool to be included on the next release.
It's just that making raster analysis without this tool can be very
frustrating...

thanks,

Andre
Associação Leonel Trindade
SOCIEDADE DE HISTÓRIA NATURAL

Apartado 25 2564-909 Torres Vedras Portugal
Sede e Biblioteca: rua Cavaleiros da Espora Dourada, 27A 2560 Torres Vedras

Laboratório de Paleontologia e Paleoecologia: Polígono Industrial do Alto do
Ameal 2565-641 Ramalhal
http://alt-shn.blogspot.com
www.alt-shn.org