On 06/29/2010 12:12 PM, Borys Jurgiel wrote:
Dnia wtorek, 29 czerwca 2010 o 12:04:22 Vincent Schut napisał(a):
   Hi,

when starting a fresh svn build of qgis, I get a message about a plugin
being obsolete:

"The Plugin Installer has detected an obsolete plugin which masks a
newer version shipped with this QGIS version. This is likely due to
files associated with a previous installation of QGIS. Please use the
Plugin Installer to remove that older plugin in order to unmask the
newer version shipped with this copy of QGIS."

I have many plugins installed... How would I know which one to remove?
Sorry, the plugin name isn't well exposed - it's in the title of the message
box.

I'm sure this time it's Plugin Installer itself. Note that removing the
installer with itself raises an error - it's ok, I've fixed this error in the
new version, but the previous one is affected.
Ah, and because it's the plugin installer plugin, I was thinking that was just the plugin issuing the message... Tricky :-) Removed the plugin installer, getting all kinds of errors, just closing qgis and restarting, and then all seems fine again.

Thanks!

VS.