Hi Pedro,
sorry I overlooked that. Whatsoever, as far as I see there is no way to
do that yet. I suggest to issue a ticket with this feature, it would be
a worthy enhancement, particularly because there is only a limited
number of rows to display. You can submit a ticket under:

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis

I believe Marco Hugentobler is responsible for the composer attribute
table.

cheers

Stefan