Hi Noli,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've thought about it but didn't implement it because fTools does it already. So why not viewing the shapefile produced by fTools? Easy and lazy reasoning from my side... Another advantage of first using fTools to produce this info is that the file viewed/edited in the plugin is second generation so that if it gets damaged by the plugin you can safely return to the original file.

BTW please do not save or save as multipolylines shapefiles, the structure would get badly damaged! I'm working on a fix at the moment.

Cheers,
Benoit

Sent from my iPod