Thank for the link, I will see tomorrow if I can install and use it without being admin.

Le 18/11/2010 21:53, Alister Hood a écrit :
Hi Jean,
When I asked on the forum about debugging errors on Windows it was
suggested to just use dbgview to get an error log:
http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6719&p=15495#p15495

Regards,
Alister

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:39:20 +0100
From: MORREALE Jean Roc<jr.morre...@enoreth.net>
Subject: [Qgis-user] Debugging QGIS on Windows XP
To: qgis-user List<qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>

I would like to know how to collect meaningful data from a QGIS's
crash
on Windows XP, for now all I get is the classical hexadecimal error
which would not be a good basis for a bug report.

Each desktop as the exact same environment and QGIS version (osgeo4w),
unfortunately I can't install any software requiring administrator
rights due to our IT policies.

Is there a way to get usable informations ?

Regards,
Jean Roc