Hi list

Im having some teoubles with qgis-mapserver on Windows.

In my QGIS test project, I have 1 postgis layer, 2 shapefile layers (one point and one polygon) and 2 external wms layers.
I created the two shapefile layers directly inside QGIS.

I succeded to have the qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe working correctly as cgi under Apaches, meaning I sucessfuly get an answer to a GetCapabilities, but the GetCapabilities result doesnt contains any of the postgis or shapefile based layers within my qgis project. I only see the 2 external wms layers in the list.

I get this behaviour with both the qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe packaged with the QGIS 1.6.0 and the one I compiled using the QGIS 1.7.0 (trunk) sources.

The shapefiles are currently located at the same place as the QGIS project in my apache/cgi-bin/ folder. If I open the project in QGIS, the postgis and shapefiles layers are displayed ok, without any path error message.

(The project is the same I used on Linux, but I had to correct the path to the shapefiles as they seems to be stored as absolut path in the QGIS project and obviously the apache cgi-bin folder is not at the same place on both OS)

Any idea why the postgis and shapefile layers are ignored?

thanks in advance
best regards
Oliver