Hi Pedro,

For scale you can place a scalebar and then select style "Numeric". The only issue I see is that you can't select a text-alignment. Currently, it is always left aligned. A future version should also support center and right aligned scalebars/scale values.

I know - it is a bit confusing that you have to select a scalebar for a numeric scale values - that's why we should probably also do a tip on that.

Tim - here is another tip:

Title: Numeric scale value in map layout linked to map frame
Content: If you want to place a text label as a placeholder for the current scale, linked to a map frame, you need to place a scalebar and set the style to 'Numeric'. You need to select the map frame, if there is more than one.

Andreas