Messaggio di posta certificata

Il giorno 01/06/2011 alle ore 19:36:26 (+0200) il messaggio
"Installing QGIS: severe error" e' stato inviato da "resambie...@legalmail.it"
indirizzato a:
qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org

Il messaggio originale e' incluso in allegato.

Identificativo messaggio:
382171734.1267177073.1306949786842liaspe...@legalmail.it

L'allegato daticert.xml contiene informazioni di servizio sulla trasmissione.

Legalmail certified email message

On 2011-06-01 at 19:36:26 (+0200) the message "Installing QGIS: severe error"
was sent by "resambie...@legalmail.it"
and addressed to:
qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org

The original message is attached with the name postacert.eml or Installing
QGIS: severe error.

Message ID: 382171734.1267177073.1306949786842liaspe...@legalmail.it

The daticert.xml attachment contains service information on the transmission.

--- Begin Message ---
Hi

I installed the QGIS on a first PC. It was all Ok.

I tried to  install the QGIS on a second PC. I was very trouble.

Here are the most "interesting" aspects:

-          the OS is the same on both the PC: Windows XP

-          the message that coming out is the follow: <<impossible to try
the ordinale 3873 on the dynamic linking to library LIBEAY32.dll>>

In other word when the installing processing is finished and I try to type
double click, coming out the message error over described.

Have you got any idea to resolve the problem?

Thanks

Achille