Dear Otto,

thank you for the translation effort, but following the link to the document on the page returns a 404 - error

regards

Bernhard

Am 08.09.2011 14:37, schrieb Otto Dassau:
Dear german QGIS users,

we finished the german translation of the QGIS user guide 1.7. The work is
kindly sponsored by the Canton of Solothurn, Switzerland! You find the
document here:

http://www.qgis.org/de/dokumentation/handbuecher.html

We will add a link to the printed manuals, too, as we did for version 1.6.

Regards,
  Otto

________ Information from NOD32 ________
http://www.nod32.com