Hi,

I set up a mapserver 6.0.1 WMS server with some shape and tif files. As
projection I use epsg 31467. I can display the WMS in openlayers, the
shp2img works fine, too but it doesn't work in QGIS, except when I change the
EPSG in the mapfile to 4326.

I have another umn mapserver < 6 installation with tif and shape data, and
there I don't have such problems. I don't get any error messages from the
mapserver logs and I can load the layers in QGIS as well, but they are just
empty/white.

This is really strange. Does anybody have an idea what I might do wrong?

Thanks a lot
Otto