Hi
I can not download data from a GPS device. I open the GPS tools and the tab
"Download from GPS". At "GPS device", correctly "Garmin serial" shows. "Port" I
set to usb (have also tried the other alternatives). I set the feature type,
fill in Layer name, "test". In "Output file", I am not sure about whether I
should chose an existing gpx-file or name a new one, but neither alternative
works. If I try to create a new one here, I get the error message "Layer is not
valid. The layer test13.gpx?type=waypoint is not a valid layer and can not be
added to the map". If I instead chose an existing gpx-file on my hard disk, the
file gets loaded but without the data from the GPS device. What should I do?