From: Jim(tm) <lookitsja...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Qgis-user] Collecting Events
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 5:52 AM

Greetings, all!

I am attempting to create size-graduated point markers for burglary data
based on the number of burglaries per address.  With Arc, one would use the
Collect Events tool to combine multiple points into a single weighted point
- eg, from 5 points representing burglaries at one address you would get one
point with the weighted value of 5.  How is this done in QGIS?