Hello all,
I found myself (and other colleagues) building many times the same few queries
on a layer, and each time I had to write it down (or copy/paste from a text
file).
I think it would be very easy to implement a feature in Query Builder able to
saves the preset query in a plain text file and load previously saved queries.
Esri already has this, and I think it would be a easy-to-implement yet useful
new feature (if it already does not exist). A very similar approach to "Save /
Load Style" feature.
It could be matter of a plugin or better integrated in the core.

Should I post this as a feature request in
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis?

Thank you

-----
Julian Bogdani