On 28/03/2012 13:42, Viktor Kalén wrote:
I just noticed that bookmarks in QGIS is not stored "inside" the QGS
file (as it is in ArcGIS MXD:s).

This means that if I create bookmarks in one QGS file, I can access
them from any other QGS file.

I actually find this a limitation in QGIS. I'd rather have separate bookmarks for each project, stored, as you suggest, in the qps file.

This also means that another user cant see my bookmarks, even if she
uses the same QGS file as where I created the bookmarks.

So, is there a way to store the bookmarks in the QGS file instead?

Viktor Kalén

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.

--
Micha Silver
052-3665910