That would not be nice, because on my installation OpenLayers plugin does
not work (any more).

Using QGIS 1.7.4 on MAcOSX Lion (from KyngChaos repository), it just
freezes: no errors, no response, no nothing. Worked fine in previous
version...

On 05-04-12 11:16, "Ivan Mincik" <ivan.min...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 04/05/2012 11:02 AM, Zoran Janković wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> WinXP, Qgis 1.7.4 from Osgeo installer, new installation on 2 different
>>PCs
>> (clean registry, no .qgis directory etc.). I get the "Python error" on
>> startup, as well as when I try to run GoogleLayers plugin:
>>

>> OpenLayers plugin, same PC, crashes QGIS completely...
>>
>> The same thing happens when using latest QGIS master 1.9.90.
>
>Hi, some time ago we where discussing about removing GoogleLayers plugin
>in favor of OpenLayers plugin. For reasons see previous posts in
>developer forum. I left some time for people to prepare (save their
>installation, ....). I will do so in near future.
>

>--
>Ivan Mincik

Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
University of Twente
Chamber of Commerce: 501305360000

E-mail disclaimer
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by
return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the
message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.