On 04/11/2012 10:15 PM, Piotr Pachół wrote:
Hello,
I have table in PosGIS, which has 2 geometries: geometry(Point) and geometry(MultiPolygon).
Two geometries is because each object/record of table has 2 representations: as point and as polygon.
In Qgis this table is displayed as two layers: point layer and polygon layer.
When I create new object I have problem, because I can't add/edit at the same time two geometries in one record of table.
When I add one object in  point layer and one object in polygon layer I have 2 records in PostGIS table - I would like to have one record.

Could you help me ?
Or may be it would be possible to add new option/icon in edition toolbox ?
(Icon should be active when there is more then one geometry in PostGIS table
and should make possible to add second, third... geometry editing just inserted record with it's first geometry).

Maybe this post on gis.stackexchange will be of some help.
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/11480/mixing-geometry-types-in-one-postgis-table

Regards,
Piotr

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.

--
Micha Silver
GIS Consultant, Arava Development Co.