----- Messaggio inoltrato -----
Da: venerio giuseppe anardu <anardu.g...@yahoo.it>
A: "qgis-user-requ...@lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-user-requ...@lists.osgeo.org>
Inviato: Venerdì 27 Luglio 2012 9:19
Oggetto: Re: [Qgis-user] Smartphone suggestions for QGIS Mobile

I thank you for all those informations, but those very good smartphones
are very expensives, but right now I'm planning to buy a cheaper one (at least
€200): I need a mobile and I just would like to have an introduction on Mobile
GIS...

Please forgive me if I've been not clear enough, but in reality I need
informations about the kind of display, something like "capacitive display" Vs
"resistive display": I would like to know if
"capacitive" displays can be used with enough precision considering its
peculiari stilus... Does someone can share its experiences to address me and
other users?