Am 19.08.2012 10:24, schrieb Julian Bogdani:
Hi, it's not a spatialite db I want to add to my project, but a
simple text table. I need to load external attributes from plain text
tables and join with my vector layers.

Yes, I understood that. But you can store those simple tables in your sqlite database as well, together with the vector layers. The database can hold as much tables as you want, having only text or vectors. And Add sqlite database table will show all fields.

I think that the missing
ID field should be considered a bug, because we should be able to
manage external data as they are, without filters.

You can open a ticket for it. Maybe the programmer thought it was a good idea to hide the id. What will happen if you edit the id field, and the value is not unique anymore? Or add another object?

Greetings,
André Joost