Am 18.09.2012 10:32, schrieb Nick Hopton:
Antonio Silva wrote
Following the suggestions I got an error message: "Cannot compute bounding
box of cutline." when  cutting the raster.

Just checking, but the raster layer and the vector polygon layer do have the
same CRS? You can't cut a raster with a vector unless both have the same
native CRS. In other words, both layers must align properly on the QGIS
screen with on-the-fly CRS transformation turned off.

I guess that is the only case where on-the-fly should be *off*. Perhaps that should better be added to the error message?

Greetings,
Andre Joost