Am 09.11.12 08:27, schrieb Andrea Peri:

today I had tried to updat the osgeo4w installation of qgs-dev.

After this. The python error is still here.

SO I try to remove the sextante plugin. The plugin install will do me only
the downgrade option. The installer say me that I have the 1.0.8 and the
downgrade will bring me to the 1.0.7 version.
I give a yes to downgrading.

But with my big surprise it say me that is not possible to install
because is missing a dependencies.

I ran into the same problems. But after restarting Qgis worked, and had Sextante Menu entries. I think 1.0.7 is the last non-core-plugin version, which installes to \.qgis\python plugins.

If you don't need the broken core sextante, you can delete the folder from
C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis-dev\python\plugins. Or wait till next week ;-)

HTH,
André Joost