Hi Lene,

QGISCloud uses qgis-web-client.
qgis-web-client itself can handle links but the links must be defined in the data (i.e. a field that contains the link). If the user uses the info button and clicks on a map feature the feature's data are shown. If there is a link you can follow it. Even if the labels in QGIS desktop _would_ work as links they would not in qgis-web-browser because the whole map is rendered as pixel graphic (wms). Note: qgis-web-client must be a recent version (no idea which version QGISCloud is running, check with them)

Bernhard

Am 27.03.2013 04:25, schrieb Lene Fischer:
Yes - it works fine with the Open Action and the coloumn inserted, but
it dosent work in Qgiscloud. Actions is not an option, and a lot of
people don´t know the action feature in QGIS. A simple link on a label i
known from ex google maps.
This might looks stupid - but I want to publish a map in a blog, and
also be able to link to further informations in additional page.

I learn a lot every time a ask a question - and my students gets the
benefits from this.
So; Thanks you for your good advices - all of you!

Regards
Lene
*Fra:* Nathan Woodrow [madman...@gmail.com]
*Sendt:* 26. marts 2013 23:53
*Til:* Lene Fischer
*Cc:* qgis-user
*Emne:* Re: [Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Lene,

If you are talking about the hotlink stuff. QGIS can do this using Layer
Actions. Have a look in the properties dialog under the Actions tab for
the layer.

- Nathan

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM, Lene Fischer <l...@life.ku.dk
<mailto:l...@life.ku.dk>> wrote:

    Hi Nathan
    In MapInfo - at the top of Layercontrol there is a possibillity to
    set a link, so the map can be interactive.
    In my case I would like to make the qgis map interactive to external
    links - and then upload to QGISCloud.
    Regards
    Lene