 From: Rudi von Staden <rud...@gmail.com>
To: Khaled Ibrahimi <ibrahimikha...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] Raster Clipping

Hi Khaled,

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Khaled Ibrahimi <ibrahimikha...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I would like to clip a raster (.jpg) using a vector layer. I used the Gdal
clipper but I got an error msg: "Cannot compute bounding box of cutline."

>Any suggestion?

I think the raster and vector layer both need to be in the same projection
(CRS). If that's already the case, you can try the suggestion at this link, and
see if it works for you:
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/32394/rasterfile-clipping-error-cannot-compute-bounding-box-of-cutline

Kind regards,
Rudi