On 4/30/2013 8:11 PM, Alex Mandel wrote:
On 04/30/2013 10:00 AM, Goyo wrote:
2013/4/30 Alex Mandel <tech_...@wildintellect.com>:

Are you sure it's not already in those nightly
builds? QGIS-Dev package in OSGeo4w.

The problem is not the provider (which is already there) but the
spatialite version QGIS is built against. It's 3.0.1 in OSGeo4W (so I
think) and 3.1.0-rc2 in Ubuntu 13.04 and Debian sid.

Goyo

Yes, I updated some Win machines today, and got qgis Master:
QGIS version    1.9.0-Master    QGIS code revision    6e90ba3

but it's built against:
SpatiaLite Version    3.0.1

Then it's a packaging issue, that would require tickets to be filed with OSGeo4w, UbuntuGIS, and Debian GIS.

I added :
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/360
but then I noticed that the issue has already been discussed:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/323

Best,
Micha
Thanks,
Alex

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.