Am 10.06.2013 14:36, schrieb j.all...@agglo-paysflers.fr:
  Hello,

I've got a bluetooth gps receiver which is associated with a win7 tablet. I'd
like to see my position in real time but i can't get gps data under qgis. I
used GPS tools but i don't know how to configure it.

has anybody succeed in this task ?

Not with bluetooth, but the usb connection Garmin supplies.

I use Franson GPSGate to map the usb input to virtual com2. Next you have to activate the GPS tracking (which is not found in the GPS tools plugin) with View -> Panels -> [x] GPS Information

In the Toolbox, click on Connect for automatic connection, or select manually the Com-port you assigned at Fransons Gate.

If you have a suitable map and good reception, a marker should appear at the right place.

HTH,
André Joost