Dear all,

I have 2 bathymetric data : one raster (generated by a black box from an
image satellite Kompsat2 multispectral) AND a vector data (our reference)
with a field informing bathymeric values.
So we would like comparate these 2 data with a geostats tool. Is there a
tool in qgis to do that (grass? sextante? taudem? saga? Other tool?).
Moreover, we have a excel file with several rows with several columns
informing  : bathy values (reference+ generated data)/ Coordinates (image
pixel row column).

If you can tell me what availabale tools could be interesting for me?

Thank you very much.

Regards.